Tatting- lace is originally come from Europe to Japan. For beginners to master shuttle tatting is hard so Toshiko Takashima invented the special hook which can made easily the same result with shuttle tatting lace.
Takashima-bari hook tatting
- Simply master
- Keep thread character itself
- Tat directly from the ball thread (No need to wind)
- Untie very easily when made mistake
- Can use any thickness thread from thick to thin
- Same result with shuttle tatting
Please enjoy making works from dress to interior by Takashima-bari hook tatting.